Thursday, October 29, 2009

Digifish Ancient Ocean 1.11

What do you think if you can see again the dinosaurs in sea ? Dinosaurs in the sea ? Yup, that what I called this screensaver. This vendor really did great and deep research about ancient fish. It’s not only display some great 3D animiation of ancient fish (which are big and really scared me at first), but it also has educating explanation in it. Worth to read the explanation as my history literature (though I always hate history class….).
The graphics was great, and it offers some option that I really like, from tail option (bubling in each fish that we click on it) until historical sequence. Actually, I really like this one, however, don’t put this screensaver if you like to work at night. Brrr, the sound of big fish really fit for halloween.

Download from easyshare

No comments: